Lesson plans will be sent via email weekly, however, can also be found below.
Lessons include three drills with directions and graphics. Lessons will be reviewed by a Program Director on the field and then all sessions will end with an in-town scrimmage.
K2+ Game Guidelines:
We all coach together, not "against" one another. The opposing coach is also a Milton community member, volunteer, and parent. Treat them with respect please. Have fun, and be safe.
- Equal time. Everyone plays.
- No Positions. Just try to spread players out and share/pass the ball.
- It's not about winning or keeping score, there are no league standings. No relegation or promotion.
- DO NOT RUN UP THE SCORE. If the score is a +5 in either direction, the winning team's coach can instruct the players to make a number of passes before shooting, or quietly remove a player from the field.
- REPEAT: DO NOT RUN UP THE SCORE.
Got a roster? Send an email: