Pre-K Soccer Schedule and Information
PreK will run for 7 sessions, no makeups for cancellations due to weather. Please note that we were met with an overwhelming demand for this program and cannot accommodate switching of sessions. All sessions are at capacity. The deadline to withdraw from the PreK program for a full refund is Saturday September 2nd. After September 2nd, there will be a refund less a $15 Admin Fee and after September 9th no refunds will be issued.
Saturday Session Location: Point 32 Health Fields 1 Wellness Way Canton, MA 02021
**Fields are located at the southern end of the compound, near the baseball diamond. Parking is available in both garages and bathrooms are in the West garage. Please refrain from using Point32Health’s patio furniture**
Sunday Session Location: Curry College (D. Forbes Will Athletic Fields) 1071 Bluehill Ave, Milton, MA 02186
** Pre-K will be using the field/grass area behind the softball field. Please drive down to the Athletic Fields and look for the Softball Scoreboard as your landmark. Parking is all alongside the fields. NO dogs allowed on the field please! **
- Session Start Date: Saturday September 9th / Sunday September 10th
- Session End Date: Saturday October 28th / Sunday October 29th
- No Sessions: Saturday October 7th / Sunday October 8th (due to Indigenous Peoples’ Day holiday)
Please have your child bring the following to each session:
- Soccer Ball – Size 3 (labeled with their name on it)
- Sneakers or soccer cleats
- Shin guards are optional (should be worn underneath socks)
We hope that your kids have a great time on the field this season, and if you’d like to join them in the fun, we are looking for some parent volunteers to assist the coaches at these sessions. Please feel free to send an email if interested!