The state of Massachusetts, Mass Youth Soccer (MYSA), and Milton Youth Soccer require Adult Registration and CORI security background check procedures for all adults working with children.
NEW REQUIREMENTS: All adults involved in youth soccer must take an initial Abuse Prevention Training course and then within the next calendar year, an annual refresher each year of participation.
Adult Registration is no longer through Affinity Sports. You will register with your League, Town or Club in U. S. Soccer Connect via your organizations dedicated registration website by first creating an account. Once you complete your Adult Registration and the Registrar marks you as a confirmed participant, you will receive an email from US Soccer Connect containing the link to access the course; the link will also be available in your Adult Registration account. If you have already taken the course, you can upload your certificate and your organizations Risk Manager will mark you as Approved. After you take the initial course you must take a refresher every year thereafter.
K-2, Champions League and Travel volunteers should ALL register under Milton Youth Soccer / Coach Registration.
If you are in working with kids in Kindergarten through grade 2 or Champions League, PLEASE LIST YOUR POSITION AS "TEAM MANAGER."
ANNUAL ADULT REGISTRATION:
Please click the link below and use Coach Registration / Register Now to access the ADULT registration form or login in to your account.
Some tips about completing these items:
- Be sure to use your legal first and legal last name
- Print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should sent to your local organization’s Risk Manager - Jaymee Mannix - [email protected]
- You need to have a color headshot photo on the device you are using that can be uploaded. Editing tools are available within the system for cropping and resizing.
- The selected photo must be a CLEAR, HEAD Only picture of you with NO others in the picture, no sunglasses, no hats, and sufficiently well lit to clearly see your face.
- Our organization name is: Milton Youth Soccer
Your role will most likely be Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Manager
Once you have completed the Adult Registration process, the Registrar confirms you are a Milton volunteer, you will receive an email from US Soccer Connect containing the link to access the course; the link will also be available in your Adult Registration account. If you have already taken the course, you can upload your certificate and your organization’s Risk Manager will mark you as Approved.
1. Gain access to your town/club’s US Soccer Connect web site page.
2. Complete your Annual Adult Registration and establish your account (keep your username and passwords handy and make sure to use the same email address for all soccer related dealings).
3. From your account dashboard, look at your compliance statuses for background checks and required training. Note, if your due for a new background check, status updates may take up to 7 days to update.
4. Once your background checks are cleared and training requirements are met your town/club Registrar will print out your Mass Youth Soccer credential and you’re all set to go.
For more information, refer to:
Support Phone: 866-892-0777