The state of Massachusetts, Mass Youth Soccer (MYSA), and Milton Youth Soccer require annual Adult Registration and CORI and National Background check procedures for all adults working with children.
All volunteers who interact with Milton Soccer players must complete the below requirements. Coaches in all programs are now required to wear their coaching credentials during practices and games. This includes the K-2+ program. Coaches will receive their coaching credentials after completing all the required trainings. All requirements must be completed prior to the Fall 2020 season.
All Milton Soccer volunteers must register under the NEW Safe Soccer platform by clicking on this link: US Soccer Connect Registration Portal. Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (MYSA) changed its registration platform, so now we are using Affinity again. Follow the instructions on the US Soccer Connect Registration Portal to register.
- If you coached in or prior to the Fall 2018- Spring 2019 season you should click on the above link and login as a “Returning User.” - if you forgot your password click reset password.
- If you started coaching in the Fall 2019 you should register as a “New User.”
Some tips about completing these items:
- Be sure to use your legal first and legal last name
- Print the CORI Agreement form at the end of your CORI submission. This form should sent to your local organization’s Risk Manager - Jaymee Mannix - [email protected]
- You need to have a color headshot photo on the device you are using that can be uploaded.
- The selected photo must be a CLEAR, HEAD ONLY picture of you with NO others in the picture, no sunglasses, no hats, and sufficiently well lit to clearly see your face.
- Our organization name is: Milton Youth Soccer
- You DO NOT have to upload a photo of your driver’s license.
Once you have logged on and completed the initial registration; wait for the confirmation email from MYSA. Using that email login again and click on “Certificates'' to see what trainings you need to complete - there will be links and access codes on your certificates page.
REQUIREMENTS: All adults involved in youth soccer must complete:
- An Abuse Prevention Training course and then within the next calendar year, an annual refresher each year of participation.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) Concussion Training (valid for 2 years)
- Review Return to Soccer Activities Guidelines and submit this form stating you have reviewed the entire document (NOT WRITTEN YET)
- Athlete and Participant Safety Policies, known as "MA SAFE SOCCER"; this includes Abuse Prevention mandatory reporting information.
- Weather Policy
- Goal Safety
All information can be found on the MYSA Adult Registration Process Website.
Contact Jaymee Mannix at [email protected] with any questions.