Please register by Saturday January 4th by clicking the Register link above. Further program and registration details can be found by scrolling down on this page.
We are pleased to announce our 2019 Milton Soccer Coaches of the Year. We asked for nominations from parents and players and the responses were tremendous. The winning coaches all represent outstanding sportsmanship while motivating kids to learn the game and have fun!
- Boys K-2 - Erin Hardy - "Erin brought an incredible amount of positive energy to the field this fall. She obviously knows the sport well and did a great job organizing drills and practice activities that were appropriate, fun and productive for the 5-6 year old players. Erin did a great job of building excitement each week and displayed what it means to be dedicated and committed to a team sport while also keeping it fun. It takes a special person to coach young kids and we feel so lucky to have had coach Erin this year."
- Girls K-2 - Tom Conroy - "Tom makes every time out on the pitch educational, fun, and goes out of his way to create a true team atmosphere that's respectful of the sport & other players. The World Cup is where he especially shines, thinking up toys & face paint to show off the team's nationalism. He keeps everyone coming back each season."
- Boys Champions League - Gary Hanley - "Gary focused on the strengths of each child and brought out the best in them. He showed respect and taught respect. He is a coach who leads by example. Good sportsmanship was paramount to his coaching style. His knowledge of soccer, his calm, gentle nature, his good sense of humor and his pure love of the game make him the perfect choice."
- Girls Champions League - Karen Harris - "Coach Karen is a great teacher for the girls that she coaches and makes things fun. She does an excellent job in relating to them and gives them goals to aim for during the games."
- Boys Travel - Kevin Gorham - "Kevin is a great coach who exemplifies good sportsmanship. The boys respect him and became an amazing team. He is respectful and an inspiring coach. Professional and responsible."
- Girls Travel - Bridget Gaffney - "Bridget's dedication and hard work is amazing. She works up agendas prior to every practice and explains the goals to the girls. My daughter had such a good time this year and thrived under Bridget. She really cares for the girls and they have improved so much under her from a skills and sportswomanship perspective."
In partnership with Steel Soccer (formerly UK Elite), we are excited to announce winter training for PreK-6th Grade. We'll be hosting them at Thayer Academy's new indoor facility in Braintree. See below for a picture and they will be laying turf by the time we have our first clinic in January. The facility is actually closer for some folks in Milton than TeamWorks and a little further for others.
We decided to move the younger players' clinics as well down to Thayer as we feel the atmosphere is going to be really fun. The facility holds 50-75 players per session depending on age group and we'll take registrations on a first come, first served basis as there is potential we'll sell-out as we have in previous years.
- Milton Soccer Players Only
- 11 Weeks on Saturdays
- January 4th - March 14th
- Thayer Sports Center, 1535 Washington Street, Braintree
- Cost: $100 (Less than $10 per clinic!)
- 7:00-8:00am - PreK and K (Girls and Boys)
- Cost is $100 (less than $10 per clinic
7:00-8:00am - PreK and K (Girls and Boys)
Please note that due to Steel Sports transitioning their site over from the UK Elite brand, registration is through their club program FCUSA. The site and confirmation emails will come from FCUSA.
Any questions, please send to Tom Petersen, [email protected]
Registration is now open for Milton Soccer Spring 2020. Please note that registration will close on Sunday, January 5th. Waitlist and late fees apply on January 6th. Please use the Register link button above.
K-2 LEAGUE: The K-2 program is open to boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 2nd Grade and is offered in the fall and spring. This program runs on Saturdays for 75 minutes. Each week features a skills session followed by a controlled game. All training is supervised with professional instruction. K-2 is open to all Milton residents and students of all Milton Schools. You must register on time to have player and coach requests considered. All games are played in Milton.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Our in-town program for 3rd-5th grade is back for another great season! Learn new skills with volunteer and professional coaching. One practice and one clinic per week. All games played in Milton on Sundays. You can play both Champions League and Travel League. This program runs for 10 weeks.
TRAVEL LEAGUE: Grades 3-8, games on Saturdays (5 home and 5 away games), weekday practices. There will be limited slots on 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade teams (2 teams, 3 teams, 3 teams respectively). Most of these slots will be filled with players who were placed on travel teams in the Fall 2019. If you played travel in Fall 2019 or would like to be considered for any slots that may open up for Spring 2020, please register for Travel Evaluation. If and when you are placed on a travel team, you will be automatically billed for the difference in registration fee. If you are not placed on a travel team, you will be automatically placed in Champions League. You must register on time to be placed on a Grade 3, 4, or 5 travel team in Spring 2020.
The Spring 2020 season will kickoff for Grades 3 to 8 on Saturday, April 4 and run through Saturday, June 13. No BAYS games will be scheduled on the Memorial Day weekend May 23.
PRE-K: The Pre-K program is open to boys and girls age 3 through 5 and runs in the fall and spring. Skills and fun sessions are conducted by professional instructors from UK Elite and sign-up for Pre-K is on the UK Elite website. Pre-K registration announcements will be made on the Milton Soccer website, our Facebook page and via email from UK Elite to prior participants. If you have not participated, please contact [email protected] to be added to the mailing list for registration announcements.
We look forward to seeing you all back for a fun spring season! Please visit the Milton Soccer website www.miltonmasoccer.org
The state of Massachusetts, Mass Youth Soccer (MYSA), and Milton Youth Soccer require Adult Registration and CORI security background check procedures for all adults working with children.
NEW REQUIREMENTS: All adults involved in youth soccer must take an initial Abuse Prevention Training course and then within the next calendar year, an annual refresher each year of participation.
Adult Registration is no longer through Affinity Sports. You will register with your League, Town or Club in U. S. Soccer Connect via your organizations dedicated registration website by first creating an account. Once you complete your Adult Registration and the Registrar marks you as a confirmed participant, you will receive an email from US Soccer Connect containing the link to access the course; the link will also be available in your Adult Registration account. If you have already taken the course, you can upload your certificate and your organizations Risk Manager will mark you as Approved. After you take the initial course you must take a refresher every year thereafter.
Click here to complete your registration now.