Registration is now open for the Milton Soccer fall 2020 season. Please note that registration will close on Saturday, August 1st. Waitlist and late fees appy on August 1st. Visit our wesbite to register: www.miltonmasoccer.org.
The Milton Soccer Board has decided (per-COVID) to restructure playing options in Milton and offer two programs. The K2+ program will be an in-town program for K (kindergarten), 1 (first graders), and 2+ (second graders and those third graders that want to stay in town). The Travel program will place teams in grades 3-8 in the BAYS league. Under normal circumstances, spring evaluations would be used to form two even competitive teams in Grades 3 & 4 the other teams in these grades would be as balanced as possible. In grades 5-8, teams will be leveled (placements based on external and coach evaluations).
For Fall 2020, due to COVID 19 and restrictions for youth sports during the summer, we have decided the following:
1. Registration for Fall 2020 will close on August 1, 2020. We will open registration for the K2+ and travel programs. If you have a credit from the Spring 2020 season, you can apply this to your Fall 2020 registration fee.
2. Based on ever-evolving guidance from the Commonwealth and Mass Youth Soccer Association we may have to shift plans for Fall 2020 soccer formats. A final determination of format will be made for the Fall by August 15, 2020.
3. We expect to conduct player evaluations for rising 3rd graders only (those entering grade 3 in the Fall 2020). These will be held in the evenings of August 17/18 and August 24/25. More information will be made available closer to the date. There are no evaluations this year for any other grade.
4. Please order uniforms through our website. You will need a new Travel uniform if you have not played Travel in the past.
5. Over the summer, please follow the guidance from www.mayouthsoccer.org. The current guidance as of June 22, 2020, groups of 12 or less, socially distanced from each other and 20' from teh nearest other group is required. No scrimmages, leagues or tournaments.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
The Milton Soccer Board