The K-2 program is open to boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 2nd Grade, K-2 is a 9 week program offered in the fall and spring. This program runs on Saturdays for 75 minutes.
Each week features a skills session followed by a controlled game. All training supervised with professional instruction by UK Elite. K-2 is open to all Milton residents and students of all Milton Schools. All games are played in Milton.
There are no try outs for this league. The fee is 85.00 which includes the uniform (shirt, shorts, and socks.) Cleats and shin guards are highly recommended but are not mandatory.
The Spring 2019 season brings a handful of changes that players and families should be aware of. Please review the information on this page and contact us if you have any questions.
K-2 Girls - Saturdays at Houghton's Pond (except 1st Grade:)
- Kindergarten: 1:30PM - 2:45PM
- 1st Grade: 8:15AM - 9:30AM - at Milton Healthcare
- 2nd Grade: 3:15PM - 4:30PM
K-2 Boys - Saturdays at Houghton's Pond:
- Kindergarten: 11:45AM - 1:00PM
- 1st Grade: 8:15AM - 9:30AM
- 2nd Grade: 10:00AM - 11:15AM
- K-2 and Pre-K: Practices are part of the gameday routine
- Parents/Players are responsible for supplying their own cleats and shin guards for all of our leagues.
- K-2 uniforms are included in the cost of registration and are sent to coaches ahead of season kick off.
- Milton Soccer intends that no child be denied the opportunity to participate in the soccer program due to family financial positioning. Portions of player registration fees may be waived if special situations warrant such action. Hardship registrations must be approved by the board.