Milton Soccer Programs Spring 2021:
- K-2+ LEAGUE: An in-town program for K (kindergarten), 1 (first graders), and 2+ (second graders and those third graders that want to stay in town) offered in the fall and spring. This program runs on Saturdays and Sundays for 60 minutes. Each week features a skills session followed by a controlled game. All training is supervised with professional instruction. K-2+ is open to all Milton residents and students of all Milton schools. You must register on time to have player and coach requests considered. All games are played in Milton. Uniform is included with registration.
- TRAVEL LEAGUE: Grades 3-8 will play in the Bay Area Youth Soccer league - www.bays.org. Under normal circumstances, spring evaluations would be used to form two even competitive teams in Grades 3 & 4; the other teams in these grades would be as balanced as possible. In grades 5-8, teams will be leveled (placements based on external and coach evaluations). Games on Saturdays (5 home and 5 away games), weekday practices, fall and spring. If you have not played Travel soccer in the past or if your child has outgrown their uniform please order one at https://miltonyouthsoccer18.itemorder.com/sale or during the registration process
- PRE-K: The Pre-K program is open to boys and girls age 3 through 5 and runs in the fall and spring. Skills and fun sessions are conducted by professional instructors from Steel Soccer and sign-up for Pre-K is on the Steel Soccer website. Pre-K registration announcements will be made on the Milton Soccer website, our Facebook page and via email from Steel Soccer to prior participants. If you have not participated, please contact [email protected] to be added to the mailing list for registration announcements. No uniform required. Registration for Spring 2021 PreK is NOT yet open.
We Need Volunteer COVID-19 Team Safety Coordinators!
- To assist our players, coaches, and parents with their efforts to return to play after the recent suspension of activities, Massachusetts Youth Soccer requires that each club assign a COVID-19 coordinator at the team level to oversee compliance of the return to activities protocols. As a result, we are looking for parents to volunteer to serve in this role. Our club's COVID-19 Safety Officer, Logan Thomison, will educate all volunteers on return to activities protocols ahead of the season.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Does my child need to try out for Travel Soccer:
- No, Travel soccer is no longer limited in the town of Milton. Under normal conditions we would hold spring evaluations to help place players on the appropriate team. Travel soccer is open to all abilities in grades 3-8 in the Spring & Fall and in grades 9-12 in the Spring only.
- Do I need to order a Travel Uniform:
- You only need to order a Travel uniform if your child has never played in the Travel soccer program or has outgrown their existing uniform. Please use this link: https://miltonyouthsoccer18.itemorder.com/sale or order during the registration process.
Milton Soccer is committed to increasing player, coach and board diversity so that the program demographics accurately reflect that of our community.
Milton Soccer intends that no child be denied the opportunity to participate in the soccer program due to family financial problems. Portions or all of player registration fees may be waived if situations warrant such action. Requests can be made during registration and questions can be sent to registrar Heather Montgomery at [email protected].
You received this email because you are a member of Milton Soccer. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may click here or by logging in, clicking on Edit Family Inform ation, and selecting the Opt-out checkbox next to your email. Please note that by unsubscribing you may miss important updates from Milton Soccer