Milton Soccer Programs Fall 2022:
- K-2+ LEAGUE: An in-town program for K (kindergarten), 1 (first graders), and 2+ (second graders and those third graders that want to stay in town) offered in the fall and spring This program runs on Saturdays and Sundays for 60 minutes. Each week features a skills session followed by a controlled game. All training is supervised with professional instruction. K-2+ is open to all Milton residents and students of all Milton schools. You must register on time to have player and coach requests considered. All games are played in Milton. Uniform is included with registration.
- Please note that children must be 5 years old by August 31st in order to participate in our Kindergarten program. This is in line with Milton Public Schools requirement.
- TRAVEL LEAGUE: Grades 3-8 will play in the Bay Area Youth Soccer league - www.bays.org. Under normal circumstances, spring evaluations would be used to form competitive, leveled teams (placements based on external and coach evaluations). Games on Saturdays (5 home and 5 away games), weekday practices, fall and spring. If you have not played Travel soccer in the past or if your child has outgrown their uniform please order one at https://miltonyouthsoccer18.itemorder.com/sale or during the registration process.
- PRE-K: The Pre-K program is open to boys and girls age 3 through 5 and runs in the fall and spring. Skills and fun sessions are conducted by professional instructors. Pre-K registration announcements will be made on the Milton Soccer website, our Facebook page and via email. If you have not participated, please contact [email protected] to be added to the mailing list for registration announcements. No uniform required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Does my child need to try out for Travel Soccer:
- No, Travel soccer is no longer limited in the town of Milton. Travel soccer is open to all abilities in grades 3-8 in the Spring & Fall and in grades 9-12 in the Spring only.
- Do I need to order a Travel Uniform:
- You only need to order a Travel uniform if your child has never played in the Travel soccer program or has outgrown their existing uniform. Please use this link: https://miltonyouthsoccer18.itemorder.com/sale or order during the registration process.
Milton Soccer is committed to increasing player, coach and board diversity so that the program demographics accurately reflect that of our community.
Milton Soccer intends that no child be denied the opportunity to participate in the soccer program due to family financial problems. Portions or all of player registration fees may be waived if situations warrant such action. Requests can be made during registration and questions can be sent to registrar Heather Montgomery at [email protected].
You received this email because you are a member of Milton Soccer. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may click here or by logging in, clicking on Edit Family Information, and selecting the Opt-out checkbox next to your email. Please note that by unsubscribing you may miss important updates from Milton Soccer