At Milton Soccer, we are soccer enthusiasts eager to provide a positive soccer experience to as many kids as possible. We offer opportunities for kids from Kindergarten through high school and from beginners to advanced players.
- Register online and on time to avoid late fees – because of the large size of our program, we need a lot of time for our volunteers to organize teams before the start of the season. This means registration deadlines come up sooner than you think, so mark your calendars.
- Bookmark this site – you can easily check our home page to see if your field is closed due to weather before you get wet. Your team will also have a password-protected page on this site with the schedule and other team-specific information.
- Check your email – most of our communications are sent via email (including registration reminders). If we don’t have the right email for you and/or your spouse, you may miss an important update.
- Join the Milton Soccer Facebook group! As most of us are on social media, Milton Soccer started a Facebook page in recent years and frequently post information, updates and answer questions in that forum. It's also a great way to get to know and learn from other Milton Soccer families and share information with others. Here's a link to that: Milton Soccer on Facebook.
- Try on those cleats before the first practice –check that equipment fits and is in good condition before the season starts. (Kindergarteners can play in sneakers, but they still need shin guards.)
- Play soccer together – even if you’re unfamiliar with soccer, your kids get the most out of actually playing with the ball, so get out there and kick the ball around. It's a great way to spend time together!
- Sportsmanship applies to parents too – everyone is responsible for maintaining good behavior on and off the fields and showing respect when dealing with other parents, players, coaches, and referees. Your positive example is vital to a positive experience for all. Review policies here.
- Get involved – we always need help with coaching, coordinating age groups, fundraising, and planning—just let us know your interests. [Volunteer Opportunities]
- Keep in touch – we welcome your input at any time, but it's also important to fill out the survey at the end of each season. Your feedback guides our future decisions.
Still have questions? Contact Us