Thanks to all of you who volunteered for Milton Soccer! Please read through this article and to complete the mandatory registration and trainings for the Fall 2023 Season. If you coached at all last year you will need to register and complete a SafeSport refresher for 2023-2024.
All volunteers/returning coaches are required to complete Mass Youth Soccer Adult Registration EVERY YEAR. Here is the link: US Soccer Connect Registration Portal.
- CLICK HERE FOR 3 minute VIDEO TUTORIAL for returning users.
- It is difficult to navigate the system on a tablet or phone - if you can use a computer.
- Under Organization choose “Milton Travel Soccer” as the program, even if your child is in the K2+.
- For help call U.S. Soccer Connect at (855) 703-2558
- Open: Monday - Friday 11:30AM - 8:00PM, Saturday 10:00AM - 6:00PM
The Required Courses are located in the US Soccer Connect Account in the “Certificates” Page(email me if you have done them before):
- SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training
- Click here for help: Safesport Training Help Guide
- CLICK HERE 3 min VIDEO TUTORIAL
- The first one 90 minutes; then you have to do a short refresher annually.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Concussion Training (Valid for for 2 years)
If you are new to Milton Soccer you will need to be CORI-Verified. Verification only has to be done once in your Milton coaching career - it will be done at the coach’s meeting or over FaceTime if you want to pick up your credential before the coaches meeting.