As a reminder to all Milton Soccer Coaches, we want to stay on our toes and minimize the spread of COVID within our teams. We would like to take this time to ask you to remind your players and parents of a few things…
- Ask your players’ parents to monitor their child’s health. If their child has any symptoms, even mild ones, do not send them to practice or a game
- Avoid spitting, nose clearing on the field or spitting on gloves
- Minimize celebrations, hugs, handshakes, etc.
- No sharing of food or drinks
- Leave immediately after practice and games
Milton Soccer follows MA Youth Soccer COVID Guidelines. Please review the guidelines. Please contact Milton Soccer’s COVID Coordinator, Jaime Levash with any questions or COVID positive players or coaches. Thank you for your diligence.