Milton Soccer follows the rules of Mass Youth Soccer Association. Updates have been made from the Fall Season, so please read this email.
- Modifications have been lifted.
- ALL players, coaches, referees, and specters must wear masks at all times, even in the parking lot.
- Players’ masks must loop around their ears. No gators, vents or mesh masks.
- Please only carpool if needed, wear masks and open windows, if possible.
- Limit on number of spectators per player have been removed.
- Viewing on the sideline may be done 8 ft from the sideline.
- To assist with social distancing requirements, spectators will be permitted to sit/observe the game from behind the goal.
- Spectators are not permitted to observe the game from the coaches/teams side.
- Participants are required to leave the field (including parking lot) IMMEDIATELY after their game has ended. Spectators arriving early should wait in the car until the field is clear.
- Avoid spitting, nose clearing on the field or spitting on gloves.
- Bring their own equipment and extra masks, if possible. Belongings remain in their personal space of 6 ft apart.
- Practice proper hygiene and have their own hand sanitizer with them.
- No group celebrations, hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc.
- No sharing of food or drinks
- Leave immediately after practice. No recreational play or loitering is allowed.
- Parents must monitor their child’s health. Take temperature. A temperature over 100.4°F
- If your child has any symptoms, even mild ones, do not send them to practice or a game.
- Notify the coach immediately if your child has become sick.
- Ensure that your child has a water bottle, ball, cleats, shin guards, hand sanitizer, and extra masks (GK Gloves if necessary).
- Ensure athletes arrive dressed for practice and leave immediately after practice.
- No recreational play, or loitering is allowed.
Players who did not play during Fall 2020 season, complete the attached document and send it back to [email protected]. The form is fillable, just type in the required information using a computer. Or give it back to your coach.
Milton Soccer Participant Consent & Release Form 4.2021.pdf