The Fall 2019 season structure will change a bit from Spring 2019 as we have access to more fields. K-2 will stick to the same Saturday schedule and locations as in the Spring while Champions League will likely change a bit with the program having larger numbers in the Fall and greater field availability. Please review the information on this page and contact us if you have any questions.
Season Start Dates:
- Sat. September 7th: Travel (Grades 3-8)
- Sun. September 8th: Champions League
- Sat. September 7th: K-2
- Sat. September 14th: Pre-K
Season End Dates:
- Sat. November 2nd: Pre-K
- Sat. November 2nd: K-2
- Sat. November 9th: Travel (Grades 3-8)
- Sun. November 10th: Champions League
Pre-K - Saturdays and Sundays at Houghton's Pond or Milton Healthcare:
K-2 Girls - Saturdays at Houghton's Pond (except 1st Grade:)
- Kindergarten: 1:30PM - 2:45PM
- 1st Grade: 8:15AM - 9:30AM - at Milton Healthcare
- 2nd Grade: 3:15PM - 4:30PM
K-2 Boys - Saturdays at Houghton's Pond:
- Kindergarten: 11:45AM - 1:00PM
- 1st Grade: 8:15AM - 9:30AM
- 2nd Grade: 10:00AM - 11:15AM
Champions League - Sundays
- 3rd Grade Girls - 10:00 to 11:30
- 3rd Grade Boys - 11:30 to 1:00
- 4th & 5th Grade Girls - 1:00 to 2:30
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys - 2:30 to 4:00
Travel - Saturdays at various fields in Milton and Away:
- K-2 and Pre-K: Practices are part of the gameday routine
- Travel: 1-2 times per week, day/time/field is the coach’s choice
- Champions League: Practices are part of the gameday routine but extra weekday sessions may be offered
- Pre-K: Mixed Gender. Houghton's Pond & Milton Healthcare
- K-2: Houghton's Pond (except for 1st Grade Girls who will play at Milton Healthcare)
- Travel: 5 games in Milton, 5 games out of town
- Champions League: Milton Healthcare
- Parents/Players are responsible for supplying their own cleats and shin guards for all of our leagues.
- Pre-K, K-2 and Champions League uniforms are included in the cost of registration and are sent to coaches ahead of season kick off.
- Travel players must order shirt, shorts, and socks. Order Here. These uniforms can be used for multiple seasons. Depending on when they are ordered, these will either be delivered to the coach or to the family.
- A note on travel uniform sizing. Travel jerseys run small, and are a trimmer soccer fit. YS for smaller 3G kids, YM good for 3G, 4G, and some 5G. YL for larger 4G, 5G and reg 6G, smaller 7G.
- AS, AM , AL sizes are trim adult fit.
- Training jackets run large, one size bigger than jerseys.
- Sweatshirts run regular size.