The Spring 2019 season brings a handful of changes that players and families should be aware of. Please review the information on this page and contact us if you have any questions.
- K-2 1st Grade Girls will play at Milton Healthcare. They are the only K-2 program at MHC. This change has been made to mitigate parking lot congestion at Houghton's Pond and with consideration to sunset in the early weeks of the season.
- Slight changes to switch over times between the K-2 programs to mitigate parking congestion at all locations.
- All programs will have Memorial Day Weekend off.
- Travel Soccerpalooza 2019 will be held on Saturday, March 30th at Brooks Field (Milton High School) from 10am to 7pm (exact schedule and possible special guests TBD). This is a fun way for Travel Soccer teams to get together and prepare for the spring season. All Milton Travel teams will be scrimmaging. Players should wear their uniforms, cleats and shin guards. If it is cold players can wear hats and gloves if they want. Sweatpants and sweatshirts must be worn under shorts and jerseys. We look forward to seeing everyone at this fun event to kick off to the spring season!"
Season Start Dates:
- Sat. April 6th: Travel (Grades 3-8)
- Sun. April 7th: Champions League
- Sat. April 13th: K-2
- Sat. April 13th: Pre-K
Season End Date:
- Sat. June 1st: Pre-K
- Sat. June 15th: K-2
- Sat. June 15th: Travel (Grades 3-8)
- Sun. June 16th: Champions League
Pre-K - Saturdays and Sundays at Houghton's Pond or Milton Heathcare:
- Further details to come. Will coincide with K-2 & Champions League sessions
K-2 Girls - Saturdays at Houghton's Pond (except 1st Grade:)
- Kindergarten: 1:30PM - 2:45PM
- 1st Grade: 8:15AM - 9:30AM - at Milton Healthcare
- 2nd Grade: 3:15PM - 4:30PM
K-2 Boys - Saturdays at Houghton's Pond:
- Kindergarten: 11:45AM - 1:00PM
- 1st Grade: 8:15AM - 9:30AM
- 2nd Grade: 10:00AM - 11:15AM
Champions League - Sundays at Milton Healthcare:
- 3rd Grade Girls: 10:00AM
- 3rd Grade Boys: 1:00PM
- 4th & 5th Grade Girls: 11:30AM
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys: 2:30PM
Travel - Saturdays at various fields in Milton and Away:
- K-2 and Pre-K: Practices are part of the gameday routine
- Travel: 1-2x per week, day/time/field is coach’s choice
- Champions League: Practices are part of the gameday routine but extra weekday sessions may be offered
- Pre-K: Mixed Gender. Houghton's Pond
- K-2: Houghton's Pond (except for 1st Grade Girls who will play at Milton Healthcare)
- Travel: 5 games in Milton, 5 games out of town
- Champions League: Milton Healthcare
- Parents/Players are responsible for supplying their own cleats and shin guards for all of our leagues.
- Pre-K, K-2 and Champions League uniforms are included in the cost of registration
- Travel players must order shirt, shorts, and socks. Order Here. These uniforms can be used for multiple seasons.
Fall 2019 Travel Evaluations:
- Player evaluations will be held on June 9th and 16th for 3rd through 8th grades for placement on appropriate teams. Specific times will be released once the season is underway. The evaluations are run by UK Elite and mandatory for Fall placement.